Clinton Corners, New York
Clinton Corners in Dutchess County, New York, was named after George Clinton, governor of New York during the Revolutionary War. Residents enjoy the area’s quiet country roads, farmland views and country lifestyle.
Situated in the west central part of Dutchess County the town, according to the Town of Clinton, it features four buildings on the National Register of Historic Places, including Upton Lake Grange which was constructed by Quakers in 1777 as the Creek Meeting House.
Clinton Corners is one of seven historic hamlets in the town of Clinton and is set at the southeast corner of the town. Bulls Head, which is by the north town line, also is one of the seven hamlets.
Photo Credit: Clinton Vineyards